Saturday, May 26, 2007

Bite my tongue?

Yes, I guess sometimes I hold back... Because sometimes that's the only sensible thing to do. So yes, I bite my tongue. Sometimes. But not that time.


Someone once told me it's good to be able to scream out loud when you are angry or frustrated. And I agree. I have shouted into my pillow. I used to scream inside my car. These have been, at one time or another, outlets for that minute when I was angry or that second when I was in disbelief. On a recent Thursday, I discovered to my (pleasant) surprise that one can actually scream even louder, longer. Yes, I screamed. Here. And I liked it better than the pillow or the car because here there are no limits to how far my voice would reach. And it gets better - I can't possibly run out of breath.


Indeed I love how my blog can be a place to rant, to let go into the void that is the internet.


A good friend of mine says the following of her blog:

"There's not much to find in here except for my rants, fangirling, and random bursts of geekiness. I'm a very opinionated person and there is very little that I hold sacred, so if you get offended by something I say here, move on. I won't STFU for anyone in my own journal."


And I couldn't have said it better.


this coffee break @ 6:07 PM